Welcome to the office of Attorney Karen J. Wayne.
Attorney Karen J. Wayne is a zealous advocate for all her clients.
On, June 2, 2016, Karen J. Wayne, was the first female attorney to be presented with The Public Service Award for Her Exemplary Service and Dedication to her Indigent Clients by the Quincy Bar Association.
On, June 9, 2016, Karen J. Wayne was presented the Award of Excellence from the Quincy District Drug Court, in recognition of her personal commitment, dedication, and performance.
On, November 1, 2021, Karen J. Wayne, was appointed Barrister for England and Wales.
On, December 9, 2021, appointed as Superior Court Bar Advocate Lawyer.
Her law office is conveniently located in Quincy Center.
Her criminal defense and juvenile law practice takes her to the courts in Norfolk County, Middlesex County, Suffolk County, and Plymouth County.
Karen’s experience working with children, adolescents, and families includes the following:
- Representing juveniles in delinquency matters, probation surrender hearings, clerk-magistrate hearings, and Youthful Offender Proceedings.
- Attending school suspension hearings.
- Attending Department of Youth Services meetings to determine what program the juvenile will be placed into.
- Being available to her clients at all hours of the day.
- Working with private investigators, experts, mental health and substance abuse counselors, as well as other related professionals in order to assist her clients.